Saturday, December 19, 2009

Finally...Not A Good Golf Day

Did I say before that it was never too cold for hitting golf balls? OK, I take that back. We got hit yesterday here on the East Coast with a bit of a snowstorm while I was at work. It started in my area about lunchtime and lasted until late in the evening. Though we didn't get hit as hard as a little further north in the more mountainous areas, it was enough for me.



A little north of here they had as much as 16" of new snow, but here much less than that, we stayed at around 5-6 inches. Still, coming home last night from work was a little sporty, and when I got home and had to take Tanner out for his walk, he acted a fool. He loved it! Oh, it was pretty, and more so if I could just stay home and enjoy looking at it, but I had to leave again for work this morning at about 5:30, and if I wasn't awake before then, that did the trick. I live out here in the sticks, so to speak, so the plows and salt trucks really don't come back here. which makes getting to the main roads, especially before the sun comes up, an experience in itself. It took my 4WD with a load of wood in the back to make it, so I was lucky. They are calling for something on Thursday again, maybe snow, maybe sleet and freezing rain, just have to wait and see.



Didn't I just write something about Kat being at the beach this week? And last night on the phone she was telling me how hot it was there yesterday.


Makes me miss it more then ever....

3 comments:

Sandee said...

Okay so it's a no golf day for sure. Yes, you did write about Kat at the beach. Not a snow person at all, but I'm a beach kind of gal.

Stay warm. :)

Sandee said...

May you and yours have a very merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. :)

Anonymous said...


fryd extracts store

fryd extracts carts

fryd extracts liquid diamonds disposable

fryd extracts shop

fryd extracts live resin