Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Big Thank You To My Blogger Friend

I wanted to take a minute here to say "thank you" to Sandee of Comedy Plus for the beautiful avitar she made for me. She noticed I suppose, that my Entrecard badge was the very simple and basic one, and made me a very nice avitar for my Entrecard. To me this was a very thoughtful and kind thing, and I very much appreciate the effort. It means a lot to me.

I hope that you will visit her blog at comedy plus, I promise you will enjoy reading her posts there, as I have so far.

So thank you again Sandee, and I have to say thank you to all my blogger friends that have been visiting my site, I do appreciate your support and comments.

2 comments:

Sandee said...

Wow, thank you for the shout out. You are most welcome.

I must confess that when I find beautiful headers like yours I always try to make an Entrecard avatar. I appreciate this post. It is indeed a proper thank you.

I have you in my Google reader so when you post new material I will know. In other words I'm going to quit lurking and comment more.

Have a terrific day. :)

RD Livengood said...

It certainly makes a beautiful avitar, I'm very proud to have it. Thanks again.